New Name. Same Great University.
Chapman University announced April 30 the renaming of its college that serves non-traditional students, Chapman University College, to Brandman University, reflecting the generous $10 million donation by The Brandman Foundation. Brandman University, a separate, fully accredited university within the Chapman University System, serves more than 10,000 working students both online and at 25 campuses in California and the state of Washington.
Named after Saul and Joyce Brandman, the University will maintain University College’s history of meeting the distinctive needs of the non-traditional working student for an education of real-world value and distinction.
Brandman students will benefit from:
- The Chapman University legacy. Chapman University, founded in 1861, is ranked a top school in US News and Report’s Best Colleges 2010.
- The addition in 2010 of new business, nursing and public administration programs as well as new online programs.
- Executive coaching provided in order to assist with the transition back to school.
- Small classes, real-world curriculum and an enriched faculty/student interaction.
- The flexibility and convenience that busy adults demand.