Certificate in Business Communications
The Business Communications certificate offers instruction on crafting communications in the most common business communication formats. Topics include formal and informal outlining techniques, using email appropriately in an organizational setting, and editing for wordiness, unnecessary phrases, redundancy and jargon. These five self-paced courses offer an assortment of interactive exercises, selected readings and self-assessments that will help you practice effective business communication.Register Now
Access Time: 365 days
Ways to Learn
2.5 CEUsContact Hours: 25 | HRCI credits: 5 (general)
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Clarify and structure your ideas for memos, reports, brochures, proposals, presentations, catalogs and websites.
- Design PowerPoint slides to complement your ideas.
- Gain knowledge regarding the techniques, interactive exercises and checklists required to create documents and presentations that inform and persuade.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion, printable upon successful completion
Course topics include:
- Communicating Collaboratively
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Emails, Memos, and Letters
- Effective Presentations
- Effective Public Speaking
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners with a foundational knowledge of writing and grammar.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.
Approved for HRCI Recertification