Certificate in Nonprofit Management (Online)
In the Nonprofit Management certificate program topics such as fundraising, board and volunteer development, budgeting, reading financial statements, leadership, marketing and setting strategic direction are addressed. Each 3- to 5-hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies and self-assessments that will help you thrive in a nonprofit setting.Register Now
Access Time: 365 days
Ways to Learn
4.4 CEUsContact hours: 44
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Understand the different issues facing a nonprofit organization.
- Receive a broad introduction into the world of capital campaigns, fundraising and grant writing.
- Rethink marketing principles and strategies to encourage loyalty and giving.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion, printable upon successful completion
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Capital Campaigns
- How to Read Nonprofit Financial Statement
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners seeking to gain a basic understanding of nonprofit management.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.