TECU 0089: Certified Cyber Ops Technician
Understand network security policy design and implementation fundamentals.
Program OverviewThe course prepares students to meet today's organizational security challenges by rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe routing and switching fundamentals
- Describe physical security fundamentals
- Explain OS security fundamentals
- Understand wireless fundamentals
- Explain network security treats, vulnerabilities, and attacks fundamentals
- Describe network security controls, protocols, and devices fundamentals
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900EdAssist discounted rate $2,610
Ways to Learn