TECU 0048 Certified Electronics Technician Associate (CETa)
This course prepares students to sit for the Electricity and Electronics Fundamentals (CETa) exam.
This course is designed around the Electronics Technician Associate (ETA) competencies for the Associate Certified Electronics Technician Certification (CETa). You will learn the foundational electrical knowledge and skills required to qualify for jobs in the electrical and electronics industry. At the end of this course, you will be ready to sit for the Electricity and Electronics Fundamentals (CETa) exam.
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Electrical theory
- Electronic components
- Soldering techniques
- Block diagrams
- Power supplies
- Test equipment and measurement
- Electrical safety
- Electronics formulas
- Radio communications technology
- Series/parallel circuits
- Digital concepts
- Computer electronics and application
- Optical electronics
- Electronics work procedures
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.
Approximately 40 hours
Ways to Learn