TECU 0049 Electricity and Electronics Fundamentals (EEF)
Students gain the essential skills required to perform technical jobs and sit for the TKT II exam.
Electricity and electronics fundamentals (EEF) course is designed for individuals who want to acquire the basic knowledge of electricity and electronics concepts. The TKT II measures the individual’s technical knowledge required to perform certain technical jobs within AT&T. At the end of this course, you will gain the essential skills required to perform technical jobs and be ready to sit for the TKT II exam.
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Fundamentals of series and parallel circuit theory
- Introduction to Ohm’s Law relationships
- Identification and characteristics and AC and DC signals
- Identification of common circuit component symbols and functions
- Concepts in Gain and Loss and the use of decibels
- Understanding “Truth Tables” and Digital Logic gates
- Number System and Number System Conversion
- Digital Line Codes and Signaling Types
- Digital Systems and Voice to Digital Conversion
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.
Approximately 40 hours
Ways to Learn