Graduation Requirements (2012-13 catalog)
- A minimum of 120 credits.
- 36 credits earned in upper-division coursework.
- Minimum of 32 credits completed in residence at Brandman; 18 of which must be upper-division credits, 12 of which must be completed in students major.
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at Brandman and transfer work.
- A 2.0 grade point average in all major and minor coursework. Programs may have additional grade requirements.
- Resolution of all “CI” and “I” grades.
- LBSU 300 Liberal Arts Core Foundations- (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
- LBSU 302 Information Fluency and Academic Integrity (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
General Education Requirements
Foundation courses (15 credits):
||Frameworks of Understanding
||Leadership and Professional Ethics
||Sociology of Social Conflict, Analysis, and Resolution
||Transdisciplinary Learning Portfolio
Electives - must be upper division (21 credits):
Students may select courses from any undergraduate course offerings upon completion of the educational plan designed in consultation with an academic advisor as part of the LBSU 305 course.
Emphasis Area in Supply Chain Systems (21 credits):
||Strategies Across the Supply Chain
||Project Management and Supply Chain Leadership
||Organizational Information Systems
Select two courses (six credits) from Communication, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, and/or Organizational Leadership