Graduation Requirements (2012-2013 Catalog)
- A minimum of 120 credits.
- 36 credits earned in upper-division coursework.
- Minimum of 32 credits completed in residence at Brandman; 18 of which must be upper -division credits, 12 of which must be completed in students major.
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at Brandman and transfer work.
- A 2.0 grade point average in all major and minor coursework. Programs may have additional grade requirements.
- Resolution of all "Cl" and "l" grades.
- LBSU 300 Liberal Arts Core Foundations- (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
- LBSU 302 Information Fluency and Academic Integrity (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
General Education Requirements
Core requirements (30 credits):
||Introduction to the Administration of Criminal Justice
||Management in Criminal Justice Organizations
||Police and Society
||Introduction to Law
||Social Research Design
||Sociology of Deviant Behavior
||Social and Political Theory
||Social Science Capstone Course
Homeland Security Conncentration (12 credits):
Major electives (3-6 credits. A maximum of one elective course may be lower division):
The exact number of elective credits depends on the credit requirements (9 or 12) of a student’s selected concentration. Thus, if a student selects a concentration that has a 12 credit requirement, then the student will take one (1) elective course. Students may choose from criminal justice, organizational leadership, political science, psychology, social science, or sociology courses.