Graduation Requirements (2012-2013 Catalog)
- A minimum of 120 credits.
- 36 credits earned in upper-division coursework.
- Minimum of 32 credits completed in residence at Brandman; 18 of which must be upper -division credits, 12 of which must be completed in students major.
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at Brandman and transfer work.
- A 2.0 grade point average in all major and minor coursework. Programs may have additional grade requirements.
- Resolution of all "Cl" and "l" grades.
- LBSU 300 Liberal Arts Core Foundations- (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
- LBSU 302 Information Fluency and Academic Integrity (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
General Education Requirements
Complete general education requirements
Sociology core requirements (21 credits):
MATU 203 Introduction to Statistics 3 SOCU 101 Introduction to Sociology 3 SOCU 301 Social Research Design 3 SOCU 436 Globalization and Social Change SOCU 450 Social and Political Theory 3 COMU 315 Intercultural Communication 3 SSCU 494 Social Science Capstone Course 3
Sociology Electives (18 credits, 15 credits must be upper division):
Take courses from Sociology (SOCU), Criminal Justice (CJCU), or Social Science (SSCU).
Total credits 39