Graduation Requirements (2012-2013 Catalog)
- A minimum of 120 credits.
- 36 credits earned in upper-division coursework.
- Minimum of 32 credits completed in residence at Brandman; 18 of which must be upper -division credits, 12 of which must be completed in students major.
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at Brandman and transfer work.
- A 2.0 grade point average in all major and minor coursework. Programs may have additional grade requirements.
- Resolution of all "Cl" and "l" grades.
- LBSU 300 Liberal Arts Core Foundations- (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
- LBSU 302 Information Fluency and Academic Integrity (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
General Education Requirements
Complete general education requirements
Major Requirements (72 Credits):
Lower-Division Core Requirements (18 credits)
||Principles of Accounting I
||Principles of Accounting II
||Introduction to Computers and Data Processing
||Principles of Macroeconomics
||Principles of Microeconomics
||Introduction to Statistics
Upper-Division Core Requirements (33 credits)
||Financial Statement Analysis
||Global Environment of Business
||Principles of Management
||Legal Environment of Business
||Principles of Marketing
||Leadership and Professional Ethics
||Leadership in Diverse and Multicultural Organizations
General Business Emphasis (21 Credits)
Complete 21 credits of upper-division coursework in a minimum of three of the six functional areas
of Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Marketing, and Information
All students earning a Bachelor of Business Administration degree regardless of admission date will be
granted a Brandman University degree.