Graduation Requirements (2012-2013 Catalog)
- A minimum of 120 credits.
- 36 credits earned in upper-division coursework.
- Minimum of 32 credits completed in residence at Brandman; 18 of which must be upper -division credits, 12 of which must be completed in students major.
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at Brandman and transfer work.
- A 2.0 grade point average in all major and minor coursework. Programs may have additional grade requirements.
- Resolution of all "Cl" and "l" grades.
- LBSU 300 Liberal Arts Core Foundations- (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
- LBSU 302 Information Fluency and Academic Integrity (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
General Education Requirements
Complete general education requirements
Major Requirements (72 Credits):
Lower-Division Core Requirements (18 credits)
ACCU 201 Principles of Accounting I 3 ACCU 202 Principles of Accounting II 3 CSCU 200 Introduction to Computers and Data Processing 3 ECNU 201 Principles of Macroeconomics 3 ECNU 202 Principles of Microeconomics 3 MATU 203 Introduction to Statistics 3
Upper-Division Core Requirements (33 credits)
ACCU 360 Financial Statement Analysis 3 COMU 410 Organizational Communication 3 FINU 305 Business Finance 3 MGTU 301 Principles of Management 3 MGTU 310 Legal Environment of Business 3 MGTU 400 Global Environment of Business 3 MGTU 315 Operations Management 3 MKTU 301 Principles of Marketing 3 OLCU 350 Leadership and Professional Ethics 3 OLCU 425 Leadership in Diverse and Multicultural Organizations 3 MGTU 410 Strategic Management (Core Capstone Course) 3
Prior to enrolling in the capstone course (MGTU 410), all courses in the BBA core must be completed; one core course may be taken concurrently. Formulating and implementing strategies using content from all core classes is emphasized.
Organizational Leadership Emphasis (21 credits)
OLCU 300 Organizational Behavior 3 OLCU 303 Organizational Development and Change 3 OLCU 325 Leadership Skills Development Lab 3 OLCU 400 Theory and Practice of Leadership 3 OLCU 414 Team Building 3 Select two courses from Accounting, Communication, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, and/or Information Systems Management. 3
All students earning a Bachelor of Business Administration degree regardless of admission date will be
granted a Brandman University degree.