The Bachelor's in Business Administration prepares you for career opportunities and advancement in a dynamic, global business environment through an innovative and career-relevant curriculum. Accomplished faculty with strong academic credentials and real-world industry experience prepare you to:
- communicate effectively in professional settings.
- evaluate ethical issues in business environments and develop intelligent solutions.
- understand cultural differences and diversity in for-profit global settings.
- use technology to support business decision-making.
- utilize business competencies in the classroom and in the office.
The program gives you opportunities to customize the curriculum through electives or one of the following emphasis areas:
- General Business
- Human Resources
- Information Systems Management
- Organizational Communication
- Organizational Leadership
- Supply Chain Systems
Who is this program for?
Available fully online or on-ground with integrated online components, this program is designed for those who want a high quality education with built-in flexibility as they work on gaining a competitive advantage in their careers. This program is particularly useful for those who would like to advance in their company, be prepared for lower or middle management opportunities and develop relevant skills for an ever-changing business environment.
What can you do with a degree in business administration?
The Brandman University BBA was designed to meet the demands of both students and employers while integrating the latest academic research on current issues in business. Students will develop business fundamentals while focusing on their given area of specialization. Graduates of the program will be prepared for careers in financial management, computer and information systems management, accounting and auditing, business operations, human resources or marketing.