Admission to the program may be achieved by completing the following requirements:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited Institution.
- PhD or DNP degree from a regionally accredited Institution.
- Official transcripts from the regionally accredited doctoral degree granting institution.
- Official transcripts from the regionally accredited master’s degree granting institution
- National certification as a nurse practitioner (or eligible to take the National Certification exam).
- Current and detailed resume or curriculum vita
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license (may have a temporary license), in the State where you plan to do your supervised clinical hours.
- Unencumbered Advance Practice Registered Nurse license from the state where you plan to do your clinical hours.
Required before attending orientation immersion:
- Proof of a negative TB Skin Test current at the time of immersion.
- Proof of completion of Hepatitis A and B immunization or titer.
- Proof of two doses of MMR or titer.
- Proof of Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td or DTap) immunization within the past 10 years.
- Proof of Chicken Pox (Varicella) immunization or titer.
- Background clearance.
- Copy of current CPR Health Care Provider card.
- Proof of current negative drug screen.
- Additional laboratory tests, immunizations, and/or documentation may be required for clinical courses by certain health care agencies.
- Proof of annual Influenza immunization.