In preparation for a BSN program, Brandman offers prerequisites for the RN to BSN program to provide students a head start. While not all courses are offered simultaneously, they are offered in a combination to help satisfy prerequisite requirements in a timely and doable manner.
Admission to the University is not required. Courses available are:
- CHMU 101 Chemistry with a lab 4 credits
- ENGU 104 Writing about Literature 3 credits
- MATU 203 Introduction to Statistics 3 credits
- PSYU 320 Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan 3 credits
- Humanities (SPNU 100* Culture and Language for Health Care Professionals, Foreign Language or Sign Language preferred) 3 credits
*Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15531, for 45 contact hours.
This course also meets the qualifications for 45 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Brandman University is provider #PCE 1821.