The School of Extended Education has partnered with Senior Instructor Susan Gerke to offer a new modular system for team development. Divided into 18 short, highly engaging sessions, GO Team provides a focused approach to practical skill development for intact teams.
- Level 1: Setup for Success
- Getting Grounded in Team Basics; Creating Team Operating Guidelines; Establishing Team Purpose and Goals; Clarifying Team Roles; Building on Style Differences; Assessing the Team
- Level 2: Go Team!
- Enhancing Team Communication; Running Effective Team Meetings; Making Team Decisions; Avoiding Groupthink; Resolving Team Conflict; Solving Team Issues
- Level 3: See You at the Top
- Building Team Trust; Giving and Receiving Feedback; Sharing Leadership; Sparking Team Creativity; Managing Change; Leveraging Team Learning
Team building sessions are customized and delivered onsite with modules elected to address specific corporate situations or development issues.