Benefits packages are important considerations for applicants to your school or district, and studies suggest that more and more applicants are seeking education benefits and advancement opportunities as part of their packages.
Your school district likely already has budgets in place for recruitment incentives, continuing education, credential attainment, degree completion, professional training and leadership development. All of these elements of your strategic plan are important, but it can feel like your budget is getting splintered into so many pieces that it becomes less effective than planned and is difficult to quantify as part of an attractive benefits package.
The good news is that Brandman University is experienced in working with schools and districts like yours to optimize your training and development budgets against your strategic plan. We will work closely with you to define advancement pathways across your entire workforce, creating opportunities for potential employees to join your organization and grow with it over time.
Other ways we can assist you with recruiting efforts include:
- Implement a student teaching and placements program
- Training and development for coaches, teachers, administrators, and classified staff
- Responding to grant opportunities for teacher recruitment
- Post open positions and internships on Brandman’s Career Center website
- Attend career fairs and meet our career-ready students
Schedule a Needs Assessment For Your Organization
Ready to construct an employee development program, or revamp one that you have? Brandman University is ready to help.