You need a qualified healthcare workforce but finding the right people with the right skills is getting more and more difficult. With Brandman University as your education partner, we can help you with your recruitment goals in three important ways:
Employer Education Benefit
Our experienced team will work with your HR department to develop an employee education benefit as part of your compensation package that maximizes your education and training budgets. When you post job openings, you can highlight this education benefit as a value to a potential new employee. Opportunities include:
- Access to Brandman University scholarships
- Utilization of tuition assistance allowances that optimizes the tax benefit to your organization
- Access to Brandman MyPath™, a competency-based education program designed to speed time to completion while decreasing tuition costs
Access to Brandman Graduates
Our student population is comprised of driven, working adults looking to advance their careers. Combined with our student-centric approach, more than 80% of our undergrad students attain their degrees. This means we can provide you access to our graduates who are seeking the healthcare jobs you need filled:
- Post open positions and internships on Brandman’s Career Center website
- Provide an opportunity for Brandman to conduct an on-site information session to employees
- Tap into our alumni associations
Healthcare Career Pathways
Your current workforce is an excellent pool of talent that just needs the next level of training and development to move up into your open positions. We call this healthcare career pathways, and we’ve specifically designed our degree programs to meet the growing healthcare job gaps using the knowledge and insights of experienced healthcare professionals.
Turn your H-R department into an H-ROI department.
We can show you the math.
In a struggle to attract and retain good people, our clients are always looking for employee engagement and company culture. Yet very few companies understand what that means. It's more than an employee t-shirt or potluck and the Brandman program really falls in line with improving your culture.