BA, Organizational Leadership, Supply Chain Systems
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Supply Chain Systems
Organizations require leaders throughout their structure in order to grow, thrive, and realize their objectives. The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership with an emphasis in Supply Chain Systems explores areas such as labor relations, project management, information systems and strategies across the supply chain.
Its curriculum emphasizes theory and practice through a comprehensive breadth of subjects including communication, marketing, human resources, economics, organizational behavior, ethics, team building, finance, accounting and leadership. In addition to Supply Chain Systems an emphasis in Organization Administration is also available.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Diversity: Demonstrate the understanding of diversity competence in a global society.
- Communication: Apply effective and efficient communication skills for interacting collaboratively.
- Critical Inquiry: Research, analyze and evaluate data, information and situations to draw reasonable conclusions.
- Leadership: Apply leadership theories and models to the practice of leadership.
- Ethics: Assess ethical behavior and decision making.
- Application: Identify and complete a research project to address an organizational leadership issue.
Students must have completed 12 or more transferable baccalaureate level credits or the equivalent for admission to Brandman University.
Prospective students must submit the following:
- Completed application package.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. Only credits from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university may be considered a violation of academic integrity.
- For those applying under an active military agreement with Brandman University, admissibility and minimum transfer credit awarded will be determined based on the Community College of the Air Force, SMART, AARTS or JST transcripts. If additional coursework from other institutions is submitted prior to admission this coursework will also be included in determining admissibility and transferability for course credit.
Graduation Requirements–Bachelor Degrees
- A minimum of 120 credits.
- 36 credits earned in upper- division coursework.
- Minimum of 32 credits completed in residence at Brandman; 18 of which must be upper-division credits, 12 of which must be completed in students major.
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at Brandman and transfer work.
- A 2.0 grade point average in all major and minor coursework. Programs may have additional grade requirements.
- Resolution of all “I” grades.
- LBSU 300 Liberal Arts Core Foundations- (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
- LBSU 302 Information Fluency and Academic Integrity (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
All courses taken in the major program must be passed with a grade equivalent of “C” or higher. All required courses must be taken for a letter grade where the option exists.
||Leadership & Professional Ethics
||Theory & Practice of Leadership
||Leadership in Diverse & Multicultural Organizations
||Research and Analytical Thinking
||Organization Development & Change
||Leadership Skills Development Lab
|Upon admission, students work with their program advisors to develop a plan for electives in the degree program.
||Research Project II
Emphasis in Supply Chain Systems
||Strategies Across the Supply Chain
||Project Management and Supply Chain Leadership
||Organizational Information Systems
|Select two courses (six credits) from Communication, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, and/or Organizational Leadership.
40015 Sierra Highway, Suite B-160, Palmdale, CA, 93550
2000 Thresher Avenue, Trident Training Facility, Room G211, Silverdale, WA, 98315
4820 Business Center Drive, Suite 100, Fairfield, CA, 94534
50 Iron Point Circle, Suite 140, Folsom, CA, 95630
325 Mall Drive, Hanford, CA, 93230
16355 Laguna Canyon Road, 1st Floor, Irvine, CA, 92618
1445 Galaxy Drive NE, Suite 201, Lacey, WA, 98516
28237 La Piedra Road, Building 600, Menifee, CA, 92584
5222 Pirrone Court, Salida, CA, 95368
99 Pacific Street, Suite 375-B, Monterey, CA, 93940
3990 E. Concours, Suite 100, Ontario, CA, 91764
3550 Vine Street, Suite 200, Riverside, CA, 92507
3001 Lava Ridge Court, Suite 250, Roseville, CA, 95661
7460 Mission Valley Road, San Diego, CA, 92108
1300 E. Cypress Street, Building A-1, Santa Maria, CA, 93454
530 Hickam Avenue, Bldg 249, Suite 10, Travis AFB, CA, 94535
13911 Park Avenue, Suite 100, Victorville, CA, 92392
649 South County Center Drive, Visalia, CA, 93277
2950 Buskirk Avenue, Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597
1045 Midway Street, Room 116, Bldg. 2739, Oak Harbor, WA, 98278