Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Marketing Analysis
Developed with our official partner Esri, this GIS graduate certificate online program offers Esri trainings and our real-world curriculum — making what you learn in class applicable on the job from day one.
Graduate Certificate GIS Marketing Analysis Overview
You will learn graduate level data analytics without needing to pursue a full master’s degree, though credits from the graduate certificate GIS can later be applied towards a master’s program. By reskilling in GIS marketing analysis, you will be qualified for positions in marketing, advertising, strategic planning, analytics and more. With Brandman’s and Esri’s training, you will leave with expertise in marketing strategy, utilizing GIS, spatial analysis, planning and management of real-time data. No previous analytics skills or background are necessary to begin.
As a GIS marketing analysis student, you will:
- Create maps, workflows and visualizations with ArcGIS.
- Prepare a strategic marketing plan for C-level executives, including a SWOT analysis, value proposition and marketing mix.
- Analyze and transform raw data into useful marketing information to identify marketing concepts, future trends and how research connects to the customer.
- Earn sought-after marketing analytics skills that apply to businesses across all major industries and sectors.
Ways to Get Started
Applicants for this graduate certificate program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- Completed application
- GPA: Meet 1 of these 4 GPA options for admission
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where baccalaureate and/or post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted
Only credits from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university may be considered a violation of academic integrity.
Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Marketing Analysis Curriculum Program Curriculum
Meet Our Faculty
Sheila Lakshmi Steinberg, Ph.D.
Sharon R. Floyd, Ed.D., SHRM-SCP
Human Resources Practitioner
Monica Shukla-Belmontes, Ph.D.
Business Management Innovation
What separates these classes from those at other universities is they’re not just point and click. We were mindful of not pigeonholing our students so they could apply what they’re learning to a variety of sectors.
My desire to go back to school was personal. Both my mom and dad graduated from high school, and I’m the first in my family to go on for my college education. I want to be a positive role model for my children. I can do all three – work, family and school; I didn’t have to choose.
I was surrounded by peers who went to school 10-15 years prior. I feel that my Brandman education catapulted me above my peers. After all, I was learning about current technologies and how to work in a global economy.