|OLCU 501||Organizational Research||
|HRCU 600||Human Resource Foundations||
|HRCU 602||Strategic Business Concepts and Human Resources||
|HRCU 603||Globalization and Diversity||
|HRCU 604||Workforce Planning||
|HRCU 605||Talent Management||
|HRCU 606||Strategic and Legal Leadership||
|OLCU 615||Leading Organizational Change||
|Core Courses Subtotal||
|The student may choose among human resources graduate courses as well as graduate courses in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Administration, Marketing, Organizational Leadership and/or Public Administration.||
|Elective Courses Subtotal||
|HRCU 650||Strategic Management of Human Resources||
|Capstone Course Subtotal||
MS in Human Resources
Gain the skills and tools you need to maximize employee engagement and address cultural, regulatory and behavioral issues in a diverse workforce. You’ll learn strategic management, staffing, training and development, conflict and negotiation, employee benefits and legal issues.
Master's Degree in Human Resources Overview
A master’s of science degree in human resources (MSHR) prepares you to attract, retain and develop collaboration among an employee base. You will focus on theoretical and practical application while examining the HR professional as a strategic partner within an organization, with the ability to make sustainable change in support of organizational goals.
As a student, you will:
- Apply an integrated and systems-oriented approach to human resources that aligns and supports business strategy.
- Assess the impact of globalization, multiculturalism, and multi-generational workforces on organizational policy, practices and performance.
- Design strategies to ensure workforce capabilities are aligned with organizational needs.
- Develop strategies to ensure workforce performance is continuously aligned with organizational needs.
- Build strategic partnerships that address complex business needs and meet corporate social responsibility, ethical objectives, and legal considerations.
- Evaluate business data to make effective strategic decisions that align with support business goals.
Summer I (May 3, 2021)
$670/CreditHelp me estimate my cost
Ways to Learn
Ways to Get Started
Imagine Your Future In Human Resources
Results for [location name]
Top Organizations Hiring
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The pathway information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by Brandman University from Emsi. While Brandman University believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available. Those estimates and the corresponding data may not be accurate.
1. Change in employment projections 2019 - 2029
2. Based on BLS Occupational Employment Statistics and updated quarterly
3. Brandman University does not guarantee a job to graduates upon completion of any program
Applicants for this Master program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- Completed application
- GPA: Meet 1 of these 4 GPA options for admission
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where baccalaureate and/or post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted
Only credits from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university may be considered a violation of academic integrity.
Most of Brandman’s Master Degree programs do not require a graduate level exam; however, there are a few that do. For detailed information about which Brandman programs have graduate exam and minimum test score requirements, please reference the Brandman University Catalog.
MS in Human Resources Program Curriculum
Meet Our Faculty
Sharon R. Floyd, Ed.D., SHRM-SCP
Human Resources Practitioner
Laura Galloway, Ph.D.
Human Resources Practitioner