Clear Administrative Services Credential
Clear Administrative Services Program Overview
Throughout the Clear Administrative Services Credential program, students will work with their Brandman University faculty mentor and a self-selected district support provider to develop the necessary administrative and management skills. Interested students must possess a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential to enroll. A concurrent enrollment option with Brandman University’s Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership program is available to students who are interested in earning a credential and a doctorate at the same time.
You’re invited to an upcoming webinar to learn more about the Clear Administrative Services Credential program. Read more.
As a student you will learn:
- Develop, coordinate, and supervise student support services.
- Manage school site, district, or county-level fiscal services.
- Develop, coordinate, and assess instructional programs.
- Supervise, evaluate and discipline certificated and classified personnel.
- Create effective students discipline process.
Who should enroll:
- Any educators needing to clear their Ed Admin Clear credential.
40 hours per year2 years total
$7,200/full program$6,500 embedded with EDD
Ways to Learn
6 academic credits total
- Be a California resident
- Possess a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential