Clear Administrative Services Credential
Throughout the Clear Administrative Services Credential program, students will work with their Brandman University faculty mentor and a self-selected district support provider to develop the necessary administrative and management skills. Interested students must be admitted and concurrently enrolled in Brandman University’s Education Doctorate in Organizational Leadership program and possess a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential in order to enroll.
As a student you will learn:
- Develop, coordinate, and supervise student support services.
- Manage school site, district, or county-level fiscal services.
- Develop, coordinate, and assess instructional programs.
- Supervise, evaluate and discipline certificated and classified personnel.
- Create effective students discipline process.
Who should enroll:
- Any educators needing to clear their Ed Admin Clear credential.
40 hours per year2 years total
$5,000 full program
Ways to Learn
6 academic credits total
Must be admitted and concurrently enrolled in Brandman University’s, Education Doctorate in Organizational Leadership program. Must possess a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.