|EDAD 601||Introduction to Vision, Leadership, and Change||
|EDAD 602||Applied Educational Research and Data Analysis||
|EDAD 604||Community Perspective, Collaboration and School Culture||
|EDAD 606||Change and Continuous Improvement||
|EDAD 608||School Law, School wide Discipline and Safety||
|EDAD 610||Innovations in Instructional Leadership||
|EDAD 612||Working with Diverse Populations||
|EDAD 614||Aligning Resources and Systems for School Improvement||
|EDAD 616||Professional Growth and Learning||
|EDAD 695||Educational Leadership Seminar I||
|EDAD 696||Educational Leadership Seminar II||
|EDAD 697||Educational Leadership Seminar III||
|EDAD 698||Educational Leadership Internship Seminar *||
Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
Preliminary Administrative Services Program Overview
The Preliminary Administrative Services Credential requires candidates to complete nine courses in Educational Leadership and Administration and three, 1-credit leadership seminar courses. The program features a cohort model and the courses are sequential and must be taken in order.
As a student, you will:
- Develop, implement and evaluate an actionable and sustainable vision of teaching and learning that is responsive to the changing context of a given school and local education agency.
- Strategically design continuous improvement plans based on analysis of program assessment data.
- Advocate for the school and communicate its successes, needs and challenges with a broad range of audiences through a variety of media to achieve the school’s vision and goals.
- Evaluate classroom instruction using research-based instructional and assessment practices to provide focused, constructive coaching and feedback.
- Integrate organizational values, structures, processes, and policies in solving problems and making decisions that productively impact the school’s ability to achieve its vision and goals.
- Create, implement and evaluate a professional growth plan to build individual and collective capacity for leadership.
Summer I (May 06, 2019)
$650/CreditHelp me estimate my cost
Ways to Learn
Brandman has taught me a lot about teaching to different levels of students.
There are definite financial advantages to getting a master’s degree. You have the ability to max out on the pay scale. Initially, this was a motivator for me, but once I got into my master’s program and saw how I could apply what I was learning in my classroom, it wasn’t about the money so much anymore.
Imagine Your Future In Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
Results for [location name]
Top Organizations Hiring
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The pathway information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by Brandman University from Emsi. While Brandman University believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available. Those estimates and the corresponding data may not be accurate.
1. Change in employment projections 2016 - 2026
2. Based on BLS Occupational Employment Statistics and updated quarterly
Applicants for this program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- Completed application
Valid California clear prerequisite credential
- Letter of Intent
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the candidate in an academic setting
- Proof of a passing score on the CBEST or any CTC approved basic skills tests or a valid California Credential that required passage of basic skills to receive the credential
This program is only available to California residents.
If the candidate is not currently employed in a position requiring a “basic” CTC credential, he/she must submit a letter identifying the school and principal under whom field work assignments will be completed
Ways to Get Started
Meet Our Faculty
Alan Enomoto, Ed.D.
Educational Leadership & Administration
Tamerin Capellino, Ed.D.
Educational Leadership & Administration