TECU 0018 - 5G Wireless
In this course students will gain an in-depth look at the characteristics and usages of 5G technologies and deployment
This course will provide you an in-depth look at 5G technologies, network infrastructure, and 5G deployment case studies and strategies. You will learn the technologies and advancements made from 1G thru 5G and gain a comprehensive understanding of mobile wireless communications technologies with an emphasis on 5G. You will examine the basics of radio frequency signals, modulation, access schemes, structure of radio frequency networks, and understand LTE and the role it plays in 5G networks.
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Mobile wireless communications systems and technologies, how they evolved, and the differences between the generations of mobile communications from 1G thru 4G
- Radio frequency (RF) communications theory and the modulation and multiple access schemes used to convey the information carried over RF frequencies
- How Long Term Evolution (LTE) operates, the services it provides and the relationship to 5G
- How 5G operates, the services it provides and the benefits it offers over LTE and 4G
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.
Approximately 40 hours
Ways to Learn