Certificate in Digital Marketing
Digital marketing helps organizations promote and sell products and services through online marketing methods such as social media messaging, website ads, Facebook marketing campaigns, Google Adwords, and more. It's vital to develop a marketing strategy that keeps up with the technology. Courses in this certificate cover the strategic issues, marketing methods and tactics, industry terminology, and best practices. Each self-paced course takes about 3-4 hours to complete and includes interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies and self-assessments to help you gain the necessary knowledge and skills to show mastery.Learn More & Register
Approximately 28 hoursUp to 12 months to complete coursework
$549No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
3.0 CEUsHRCI credits: 19.5 (Specified - Strategic Business)
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Understand online marketing methods such as social media messaging, website ads, Facebook marketing campaigns, Google Adwords, and more.
- Learn the strategic issues, marketing methods and tactics, industry terminology, and best practices.
- Explore real-word case studies from industry-leading practitioners.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion, printable upon successful completion
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Web Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search/Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Mobile Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners seeking to gain digital marketing skills or continue to develop them.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.
Approved for HRCI Recertification