Certificate in Human Resource Management
What does an employer need to know about anti-discrimination regulations? What are the key aspects of pay policies? How can employers avoid the traps of the employee selection process? You will discover the answers to these and other important questions. In the Human Resource Management certificate program, each 3- to 5-hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies and self-assessments that will focus your learning.Register Now
Acess Time: 180 days
Ways to Learn
.6 CEUsTotal PDUs/Contact Hours: 6; Leadership PDUs: 1.75; Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 3; Technical PM PDUs: 1.25
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Master the basics of managing the benefits and policies that support an effective staff.
- Learn to manage employee relations, compensation, performance management and employee appraisals.
- Develop a human resource management strategy to better handle the employee issues within your company.
- Employee Selection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Management and Career Development
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners interested in gaining a basic understanding of human resource management.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.