Certificate in Nonprofit Management (Online)
Learn current management issues for nonprofit organizations and gain insight into how key business concepts are applied in this type of an organization.
Explore key current management issues for nonprofit organizations in the areas of fundraising, board and volunteer development, budgeting, reading financial statements, leadership, marketing, and setting strategic direction. Video commentary on these crucial topics will give you insight into how nonprofit professionals apply these key concepts in their own organizations. Each 3 to 5 hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that will help you practice effective decision making in a real world simulation.Learn More & Register
Approximately 44 hoursUp to 12 months to complete coursework
$699No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
4.4 CEUsHRCI credits: 35 (Specified - Strategic Business) | CFRE credits: 23
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Understand the different issues facing a nonprofit organization
- Receive a broad introduction into the world of capital campaigns, fundraising and grant writing
- Rethink marketing principles and strategies to encourage loyalty and giving
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Capital Campaigns
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
- How to Read Nonprofit Financial Statement
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners seeking to gain a basic understanding of nonprofit management
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.