Certificate in Nonprofit Management (San Diego)
This on-ground, 12-week course is designed to specifically help participants prepare for leadership positions with nonprofit organizations. Participants will be taught "best practice" tools in resource development strategies, financial management, personnel leadership, human resources issues and technology.
Focusing on the advancement of the nonprofit mission, this program covers strategic governance, nonprofit business design and development, target market and trend analysis, assessing client needs, effective program design principles and continuous process improvement.
Ways to Learn
3.6 CEUsTotal HRCI Recertification hours: 3.0; SHRM Recertification credits: 3.0
The Certificate Program in Nonprofit Management is a joint venture between Nonprofit Management Solutions and Brandman University, designed specifically to help participants prepare for leadership positions with nonprofit organizations.
As a student, you will:
- Examine the fundamental operating principles of a nonprofit business.
- Analyze practical and proven management techniques.
- Discover less traditional, more innovative management strategies, designed to address today’s management issues.
- History of Nonprofit
- Accountability and Regulation
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Branding
- Advocacy and Technology
Who Should Enroll?
- Managers looking to move into senior or executive leadership roles in the nonprofit sector.
- Volunteer leaders in nonprofit organizations.