Certificate in Nonprofit Management (San Diego)
Gain the fundamental governance and management skills required to lead mission driven nonprofit organizations. Learn best practices in resource development strategies, financial management, personnel leadership, human resources issues and technology.
Focusing on the advancement of the nonprofit mission, this program covers strategic governance, nonprofit business design and development, target market and trend analysis, assessing client needs, effective program design principles and continuous process improvement.
$900NMS Members: $800 | Plus materials
Ways to Learn
The Certificate Program in Nonprofit Management is a joint venture between Nonprofit Management Solutions and Brandman University, designed specifically to help participants prepare for leadership positions with nonprofit organizations.
As a student, you will:
- Examine the fundamental operating principles of a nonprofit business
- Analyze practical and proven management techniques
- Discover less traditional, more innovative management strategies, designed to address today’s management issues
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- History of Nonprofit Sector
- Governance, Accountability and Regulation
- Mission Alignment/Strategic Planning/Evaluation
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Branding
- Resource Development
Who Should Enroll?
- Managers looking to move into senior or executive leadership roles in the nonprofit sector
- Volunteer leaders in nonprofit organizations
(required & non-refundable)