TECU 0086: Certified Ethical Hacker I
Program OverviewIt covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand and identify the concepts related to Ethical Hacking (skills, phases, types of attacks, legal implications)
- Describe Scanning Networks methodology and techniques (HTTP tunneling, IP spoofing, proxy chaining)
- Understand Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Identify Malware Threats (trojans, viruses, worms)
- Demonstrate System Hacking
- Explain Enumeration Protocols and Countermeasure techniques
Books, Meals, Travel, Materials, Software, Equipment: No Cost.
The tuition only covers administrative costs and nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900 (CAEL agreed tuition with ten percent discount is $2,610)
Ways to Learn