TECU 0087: Certified Ethical Hacker II
Program Overview“To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.” This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic ethical hacking process.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe techniques and tools for denial of service
- Explain the five stages of session hijacking
- Demonstrate hacking Webservers and Web Applications
- Identify concepts, techniques and countermeasures to Sniffing
- Explain Social Engineering
Books, Meals, Travel, Materials, Software, Equipment: No Cost.
The tuition only covers administrative costs and nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900 (CAEL agreed tuition with ten percent discount is $2,610)
Ways to Learn