TECU 0088: Certified Ethical Hacker III
Program OverviewLearn the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and how to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify methodologies of SQL Injection
- Explain to how to hack wireless networks
- Demonstrate how to hack mobile platforms
- Explain how to evade IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Describe methodologies, examples, detection, and countermeasures of Cloud Computing
- Explain cryptography (Concepts, encryption algorithms, email encryption, disk encryption, and attacks)
Books, Meals, Travel, Materials, Software, Equipment: No Cost.
The tuition only covers administrative costs and nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900 (CAEL agreed tuition with ten percent discount is $2,610)
Ways to Learn