CSCU 0011: Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching I
Program OverviewIn this comprehensive Cisco course, you will develop a practical understanding of the operation of modern TCP/IP networks built with Cisco hardware.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- How networks function
- Network components and their functions
- The Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model
- Binary, decimal, and hexadecimal numbering
- Switching theory and operations
- Host-to-Host packet delivery process through a switch and through a router
- TCP/IP network addressing and routing
- IP subnetting
- Providing Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), and remote access services
- How Wireless LANs (WLANs) work, including the latest IEEE 802.11n standard
- Introduction to Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS)
- Configuration of Cisco Catalyst Switches and Cisco Routers
- Using your router as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server
- Network discovery and management using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
Books, Meals, Travel, Materials, Software, Equipment: No Cost.
The tuition only covers administrative costs and nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900 (CAEL agreed tuition with ten percent discount is $2,610)
Ways to Learn