CSCU 0012: Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching II
Program OverviewBuilding on the skills provided by Cisco CCNA - Routing & Switching I, Cisco CCNA- Routing & Switching II not only delivers essential information needed to pass the CCNA certification exams, it also gives you a solid technical foundation to ensure that you can succeed on the job.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a switch and router in a small network environment
- Expand the switched network from a small to medium network environment
- When to use access control lists (ACLs) and how to configure, verify, and troubleshoot them
- Configure IPv6 addressing and Routing Information Protocol new generation (RIPng)
- VPN solutions
- Configure NAT and PAT
- Issues with redundant switching
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Concepts of VLANs and trunking
- Routing between VLANs
- Implementing VLSM
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF and EIGRP
- Configure PPP, CHAP, and PAP
- Frame Relay operation and troubleshooting
Books, Meals, Travel, Materials, Software, Equipment: No Cost.
The tuition only covers administrative costs and nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900 (CAEL agreed tuition with ten percent discount is $2,610)
Ways to Learn