TECU-0007: Cisco CCNA Security
Program OverviewStudents will be able to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch type of office network using Cisco IOS security features available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Router and Security Device Manager) and the command‐line interface on Cisco routers and switches.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Configure site-to‐site VPNs using Cisco IOS features
- Configure IPS on Cisco network routers
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security
- Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features
- Configure firewall features including ACLs and Cisco IOS zone‐based policy firewalls to perform basic security operations on a network
- Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic
Books, Meals, Travel, Materials, Software, Equipment: No Cost.
The tuition only covers administrative costs and nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900 (CAEL agreed tuition with ten percent discount is $2,610)
Ways to Learn