CSCU 0037: Cisco CCNP Route
Program OverviewLearn the knowledge and skills required to successfully use Advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Determine Network Resources needed for Implementing an EIGRP, an OSPF, and an eBGP on a Network
- Create an EIGRP, an OSPF, and an eBGP Implementation and Verification Plans, & Document the Results
- Configure and Verify an EIGRP, an OSPF, and an eBGP Network Routing Solutions using Show and Debug Commands
- Determine Network Resources needed for Implementing IPv6 on a Network
- Create an IPv6 Implementation & Verification Plans, and Document the Results
- Configure and Verify IPv6 Routing Solutions and Interoperation with IPv4, & Utilize the Show and Debug Commands
- Identify the Differences between Implementing an IPv4 and IPv6 Redistribution Solution
- Create a Redistribution Implementation Plan based upon the Results of the Redistribution Analysis
- Create a Layer 3 Path Control Implementation Plan based upon the Results of the Redistribution Analysis
- Create & Document Results of Layer 3 Path Control Implementation & Verification Plan
- Configure and Verify that a Layer 3 Path Control was Implemented
- Implement Basic Teleworker and Branch Services
- Describe and Configure Basic Broadband, VPN, GRE, and Branch Access Technologies
- Create a Redistribution Verification Plan, Configure a Redistribution Solution, and Verify that a Redistribution was Implemented Document results of a redistribution implementation and verification plan
Books, Meals, Travel, Materials, Software, Equipment: No Cost.
The tuition only covers administrative costs and nothing else is provided to the student.
$2,900 (CAEL agreed tuition with ten percent discount is $2,610)
Ways to Learn