TECU 8020: Cloud Networking Specialist
Gain an in-depth understanding of cloud-based networking principles to design a cloud-based network.
Cloud Networking Specialist equips the student with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for entry-level cloud-based networking careers. This course is a hands-on, career oriented e-learning solution that emphasizes practical experience. It is a blended curriculum with both online and classroom learning. Internet Networking Specialist aims to develop an in-depth understanding of cloud-based networking principles as well as the tools and configurations required to design a cloud-based network.
Various types of hands-on labs provide practical experience, including procedural and troubleshooting labs, skills integration challenges, and model building. All hands-on labs in the course can be completed via PacketTracer. Most chapters include Packet Tracer-based skills integration challenges that are cumulative throughout the course.
Approximately 20 hours
$1,439EdAssist discounted rate: $1,295
Ways to Learn
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential cloud-based network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment cloud-based network traffic and create resilient cloud-based networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing cloud-based network configurations
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.