CompTIA A+ Certification (Core 2 Exam 220-1002)
Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification (Core 2 Exam 220-1002) and learn to troubleshoot and utilize modern operating systems in a variety of business settings.
Gain the necessary training to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification (Core 2 Exam 220-1002) . In this course you will learn operating system basics and operating system administration. Furthermore, you will gain an understanding of how computer systems architecture can be implemented and properly maintained to support the needs of an organization. Throughout this course, you will gain an understanding of how operating systems are installed and configured and used in various business settings and review how to troubleshoot common computer and operating system issues and identify common security threats to computer resources. At the end of this course, you will be ready to sit for the exam and take the next step to become CompTIA A+ certified.Register Now
Approximately 45 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
$1200Voucher to take the exam is included in course tuition.
Ways to Learn
Course substitutionSuccessful completion of this exam may substitute for a course in a Brandman University degree program
Access textbooks and course materials completely online - no materials required.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start times or dates.
Need help with an assignment? Submit your questions directly to the instructor for quick replies.
Our technology delivers customized activities to address the unique learning needs of each learner.
Voucher to take the exam is included in the course. Some restrictions apply.
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure PC operating systems
- Troubleshoot common computer and operating system issues
- Identify common security threats to computer resources
- Indicate fundamental functionalities and operations of mobile devices
Successful completion of the certification exam may be used as a course substitution for CSCC 251 in the following degree programs:
Successful completion of both exams (220-1001 and 220-1002) may be used as a course substitution for CSCU 251 in the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology, Business Systems Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology, Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology, Project Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Systems Management
- To pass this course you must pass the certification exam
- This course is not eligible for financial aid
- Admission is not required for those pursuing the certification
Upon becoming CompTIA certified. Your certification provides you access to scholarships and can count as completed classes.