TECU 0092: Fundamentals of SONET Maintenance
Understand the comprehensive business and technical foundation in optical networks, services and applications development.
Program OverviewFundamentals of SONET Maintenance training course provides an overview of the SONET networking elements, and their technologies, required to maintain evolving transport networks.
Approximately 30 hours
$2200EdAssist discounted rate: $1,980
Ways to Learn
Ways to Get Started
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand SONET Technology
- Understand SONET Transmission Hierarchy
- Explore SONET Architectures & Services
- Understand SONET Network Elements
- Develop SONET network architecture and configuration using Terminal Multiplex, Regenerator, Add/Drop Multiplexer (ADMs), Digital Cross-Connects and Digital Loop Carrier
- Understand Protection Switching
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.