TECU 8022: Implementing Enterprise Advanced Routing
This course is the final part of the Cisco CCNP Enterprise program that equips students with the skills needed to prepare for advanced-level network enterprise careers.
Implementing Enterprise Advanced Routing equips the student with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for advanced-level network enterprise careers. This course is a hands-on, career-oriented e-learning solution that emphasizes practical experience. It is a blended curriculum with both online and classroom learning. Implementing Enterprise Advanced Routing aims to develop an in-depth understanding of network enterprise principles as well as the tools and configurations required to configure a network. Various types of hands-on labs provide practical experience, including procedural and troubleshooting labs, skills integration challenges, and model building. All hands-on labs in the course can be completed via PacketTracer. Most chapters include Packet Tracer-based skills integration challenges that are cumulative throughout the course.
$1,850EdAssist discounted rate $1,665
Ways to Learn
2.0 PDUsUndergraduate Professional Development Units
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
Location: Live Online
Dates: Nov 2 - 19, 2020 | Reg Deadline: Oct 28, 2020
Registration opens at least 6 weeks prior to the start of each course.
Meets Monday – Thursday:
5:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. Pacific (7:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. Central)
7:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Pacific (9:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Central)
2:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. Pacific (4:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. Central)
4:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pacific (6:45 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Central)
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Gain the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in advance routing and services
- Provide an experience-oriented course that employs industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for entry-level jobs in the industry
- Enable students to have significant hands-on interaction with IT equipment to prepare them for certification exams and career opportunities
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.