TECU 8021: Implementing Enterprise Core Technologies
This is the first in the Cisco CCNP Enterprise program series and equips students with the skills needed to prepare for entry-level network enterprise careers.
Implementing Enterprise Core Technologies equips the student with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for entry-level network enterprise careers. This course is a hands-on, career-oriented e-learning solution that emphasizes practical experience. Implementing Enterprise Core Technologies aims to develop an in-depth understanding of network enterprise principles as well as the tools and configurations required to configure a network. Various types of hands-on labs provide practical experience, including procedural and troubleshooting labs, skills integration challenges, and model building. All hands-on labs in the course can be completed via PacketTracer. Most chapters include Packet Tracer-based skills integration challenges that are cumulative throughout the course.
Prerequisite: Cisco CCNA Core or Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching 4 Course Series
Approximately 30 hours
$1,850EdAssist discounted rate: $1,665
Ways to Learn
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Understanding Cisco Switching Paths
- Troubleshooting Enterprise networks
- Explain the use of network analysis tools within a network
- Describe the enterprise network security architecture
- Describe the components and features of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- Define the components and features of Cisco SD-WAN solutions
- Explain basic Python components
- Describe network programmability protocols
- Describe APIs in Cisco DNA Center and vManager
- Implement overlay technologies
- Troubleshooting Wireless Client Connectivity
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.