Suggested Examples:

  • “Online Programs”
  • “Business Degrees”
  • “Brandman Resources”
  • “Social Work”


Induction FAQ's


What is BTSA versus Induction?

These are the same thing; the correct wording released by the CTC is now Induction.

Where do I send completion documents?

Please email copies to:

After submitting these credits to my district, they will not accept them. Can I be refunded for my course?

We can only refund a registration that does not yet have a grade posted. If there is a grade posted, we cannot issue a refund. It is your responsibility to check with your district BEFORE registering to confirm they will accept these credits.

Can I get Professional Development credits AND apply my work to a Master's?

A completed Induction program gives you two options. You can either register your Induction for PD credits, or you can apply your Induction work towards a Master’s in Education, Teaching and Learning. You do not need to register for professional development credits if you only wish to complete the Master’s program. Contact your local campus if you are solely interested in the Master’s degree.

Can I get Professional Development credits AND apply my work to a Master's?

Check with your district to see if they will accept your Induction credits for both PD and Master’s before registering with us.

I haven’t gotten a confirmation email.

Please check your Spam/Junk Folder. Email us if you have not received it within 24 hours of registering.

Do I have to pay for all of the units, or can I opt for less?

You have to register and pay for the total amount of units for each year of your Induction program.

How many times can I register as a Support Provider/Mentor?

Ask your district how many times they will accept Mentor credits. Brandman will process as many registrations as your district will accept.

How long does it take for a registration to process?

Please allow 7-10 business days. If we need to verify your participation with your district (RCOE, Tri-County, Capo USD, SDCOE), your registration will take longer to process.

Can I get a refund?

You can receive a refund within 30 days of registration if you have not yet received a grade for your course.

The registration site is not working.

Please do not use Internet Explorer if you are having issues. Phones/tablets or a school computer/network will not work either.

Can I register for Participating Teacher Year I and Year II at the same time?

This depends on your district. Please email with questions. Please DO NOT register online for both Year I and Year II; the process is different when registering for both.

How do I get transcripts?

You will need to order these via our student portal. Please verify that all grades and credits are posted to your student record prior to ordering official transcripts. For detailed instructions on this and ordering official transcripts, please download the transcript information guide. Contact if you need further assistance.

Further your education with a few questions

Please enter your zip code to proceed.
Please enter a valid zip code to proceed.
Is this an international zip code?
Please select a degree type
Please select your area of interest
Please select a program type
Please select a session
Please enter your name
Please enter your last name
Please enter your email to proceed
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter your phone number to proceed.
Please enter a valid phone number.

About Brandman

Earn your bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or certificate at Brandman, a regionally accredited university.

We value your privacy

By submitting this form, I agree that Brandman may contact me about educational services by voice, pre-recorded message and/or text message using automated technology, at the phone number provided, including wireless numbers. I understand that my consent is not required to attend Brandman University. Privacy Policy