How do I get a Brandman University username and password?
If you registered online with Brandman University, the system created and provided you with your username and password during the registration process. If you mailed or faxed in a registration form, you should have received an email from the Brandman IT department containing your username and activation directions after the staff processed your registration.
Please visit www.brandman.edu/activate, click "Activate My Account (New Users Only)," and follow the step-by-step instructions to activate your account. Click "Resend my Account Information Letter" if you never received your Brandman credentials. If you have continued difficulty activating or retrieving your username and password, please contact our office at K12Partners@brandman.edu.
When will I know that my grade is posted?
How soon will I receive a grade?
How do I order a transcript?
Please verify that all grades and credits are posted to your student record prior to ordering official transcripts.
- Using your Brandman University student account, log in to MyBrandman and click on the “Self-Service” icon in the Quick Links area in the upper right corner of the page.
- Log in to the secure site and click on the Student tab.
- To view your grades, click on Student Records, then View your Academic Transcript.
- Select “All Levels” and “Brandman University Unofficial” and click submit.
- Verify that all grades and credit hours have been processed before ordering an official transcript.
For detailed instructions, please download the transcript information guide.