Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Emotional intelligence (EI) is vital to being an effective and high-performing member of any team. Business professionals who understand the connection between emotions and actions and can apply EI skills to maximize effectiveness, have a stand-out advantage in any organization. During this course, we will study the theories and concepts of the EI model which focuses, specifically on the behavioral level, on performance at work and on organizational leadership.Register Now
We have developed this course to introduce you to the proven EI model and provide you with the insight and skills to apply it in making your job, career, and relationship more effective, satisfying, and successful.
15 hours6 months to complete coursework
Ways to Learn
1 PDUGraduate Level Professional Development Credit
Online and self-paced | Dedicated mentor | Interactive assignments
Real-world case studies | Authentic assessments | Earn graduate level professional development credits
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence concepts and frameworks.
- Identify personal emotional intelligence skills through self-assessment.
- Describe the connection between emotional intelligence and individual and organization performance.
- Relate emotional intelligence factors to leadership effectiveness.
- Explore strategies to build emotional intelligence into strengths to improve leadership performance.
- Devise an action plan to integrate practices that increase emotional-social intelligence within your work group.
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence to Business and Leadership
- Discovering Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Self-Awareness
- Accurate Self-Assessment
- Identifying and Understanding Your Triggers
- Stress Management
- Service Orientation
- Building Trust
- Catalyzing Change