Managing Real World Projects
Focus on the key principles of project management in the real world using tools and techniques to achieve project success in a real-world simulation.
Cut through the clutter and focus on the key principles of project management in the real world. You'll be exposed to the basic tools employed in each of the five key project stages: Initiating, Planning, Controlling, Executing and Closing. Each stage is illustrated by examples and video commentary by project management professionals, where you can see how best practices are applied to solve project challenges. A toolkit of templates for a comprehensive project plan, work breakdown schedules, task list, issue list, risk register and close-out documents will equip you to tackle real world projects.
Approximately 20 hoursUp to 12 months to complete coursework
$249No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
2 CEUsStrategic & Business Management 20 PDUs | Technical PM 6.25 PDUs | HRCI 20
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Strengthen your project management and leadership skills
- Participate in a real-world simulation
- Understand the five key project stages (Initiating, Planning, Controlling, Executing and Closing)
- Identify key constraints for projects and how to establish goals and deliverables
- Gain project management best practices
- Understand how to communicate clearly with stakeholders and project team members
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- Project Management Simulation
- Real-world examples and references for learners to easily explore course topics
- Subject matter expert available to answer questions, provide guidance, and offer additional content to address individual problem areas
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners seeking project management experience.