BUSU 0041: Microsoft Excel
The Microsoft Excel course provides students with the skills they need to use, create basic spreadsheets and simple formulas.
The Microsoft Excel course provides all the tools necessary to create and use basic spreadsheets. Participants will receive an overview of the interface and learn the various methods for entering and editing data. Additionally, participants will learn the various ways to write simple formulas.
Approximately 24 hours
$1,439EdAssist discounted rate: $1,295
Ways to Learn
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine spreadsheet concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Excel environment
- Create, open and view a workbook
- Save and print workbooks
- Enter and edit data
- Modify a worksheet and workbook
- Work with cell references
- Learn to use functions and formulas
- Create and edit charts and graphics
- Filter and sort table data
- Work with pivot tables and charts
- Import and export data
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.