BUSU 0042: Microsoft PowerPoint
The Microsoft PowerPoint course provides students the tools necessary to create a professional PowerPoint presentation.
The Microsoft PowerPoint course provides all the tools necessary to create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. Functions covered in this session are how to create a slide, add content (text, graphics, objects and pictures) to present a show.
Approximately 24 hours
$1,439EdAssist discounted rate: $1,295
Ways to Learn
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine slide show presentation concepts and explore the Microsoft Office PowerPoint environment
- Create a new presentation
- Modify presentation themes
- Add and edit text to slides
- Add new slides to a presentation
- Insert clipart images and shapes to slides
- Insert and modify tables and charts
- Add sound and video to a slide presentation
- Insert and edit animations and slide transitions
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.