BUSU 0042: Microsoft PowerPoint
This course provides students the tools necessary to create a professional PowerPoint presentation.
This course provides all the tools necessary to create professional slide presentations. Students will receive an overview of the interface and learn the various methods for creating slides, adding content (text, graphics, objects and pictures) and presenting.
Approximately 24 hours
$1439EdAssist discounted rate: $1,295
Ways to Learn
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine slide show presentation concepts and explore the Microsoft Office PowerPoint environment
- Create a new presentation
- Modify presentation themes
- Add and edit text to slides
- Add new slides to a presentation
- Insert clipart images and shapes to slides
- Insert and modify tables and charts
- Add sound and video to a slide presentation
- Insert and edit animations and slide transitions
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.