Microsoft Project Intermediate
Master Microsoft's project management software, MS Project by learning how to perform variance analysis and combine multiple projects.
Gain the essential skills to master Microsoft's project management software, MS Project. Aspiring project managers will learn through a step-by-step tutorial on the functions that are required for every type of project. Students must have a basic familiarity with MS Project prior to enrolling in this course. Learn how to develop schedules, allocate resources, and track progress using MS Project. Understand how to perform variance analysis and combine multiple projects. This course will focus on the Microsoft Office 2019 version of MS Project.
Approximately 3 hoursUp to 3 months to complete coursework
$79No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
.3 CEUsStrategic & Business Management .25 PDUs | Technical PM 1.5 PDUs | 3 SHRM credits
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Describe various features of MS Project and how to apply them
- Add work, material, and cost resources to a project
- Apply fixed and overtime costs to tasks and entire projects
- Select the appropriate types of tasks to include in a project
- Create baselines and perform critical path analysis
- Incorporate effort driven scheduling, work contours, and multiple calendars
- Track progress and perform variance and EVA analysis
- Perform resource leveling and filter by task, resource, and or assignment
- Effectively use resource pools, subprojects, and master projects
- Import and export Excel, Word, and PowerPoint data into and out of MS Project
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who already have a solid understanding of MS Project's basic tools and functions and want to learn more advanced skills and functions.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.