BUSU 0040: Microsoft Word
This course provides students with the skills they need to create professional looking documents and understand how to operate Microsoft Word.
This course provides all the tools necessary to produce professional-looking documents. Students will receive an overview of the interface and learn about formatting, editing, document spacing, margins, page numbering and saving a document.
Approximately 24 hours
$1439EdAssist discounted rate: $1,295
Ways to Learn
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with Brandman’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new document
- Examine word processing concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Word environment
- Open, save and print a document
- Edit and format text
- Change the page layout, background and borders
- Insert headers and footers
- Insert and edit tables
- Insert clip art and pictures to documents
- Perform a mail merge
- Share and review shared document files
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.