MTA Software Development Exam 98-361
Prepare for the MTA Software Development, (Exam 98-361) and recognize appropriate programming constructs utilized in building, testing, and debugging of software programs.
Gain the necessary training to prepare for the MTA Software Development, (Exam 98-361). In this course you will be presented with general aspects of software development, core programming concepts, algorithms, object oriented programming, web servers, database management system (DBMS), Structured Query Language (SQL), and developing desktop applications. At the end of this course, you will be ready to sit for the exam and take the next step to become MTA Software Development certified.Register Now
Approximately 45 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
Ways to Learn
Course substitutionSuccessful completion of this exam may substitute for a course in a Brandman University degree program.
Access textbooks and course materials completely online - no materials required.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start times or dates.
Need help with an assignment? Submit your questions directly to the instructor for quick replies.
Our technology delivers customized activities to address the unique learning needs of each learner.
Voucher to take the exam is included in the course. Some restrictions apply.
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals of programming and software development
- Recognize the appropriate use of object oriented programming constructs
- Identify key components and structures of web development
- Identify critical components of database systems
- Define various desktop applications
Successful completion of the certification exam may be used as a course substitution for CSCC 362 in the following degree programs:
- To pass this course you must pass the certification exam
- This course is not eligible for financial aid
- Admission is not required for those pursuing the certification