Project Management - Managing Real World Projects and Team Leadership
The Managing Real World Projects
Cut through the clutter and focus on the key principles of project management in the real world. Complete the course by participating in a robust business simulation providing you with the opportunity to practice the principles taught.
Project Management Team Leadership
The vast majority of project work in today's organizations is done in a team setting. This course focuses on the roles and responsibilities of the team leader, best practices in working with project stakeholders, and practices to build and maintain a positive team environment through effective communication, conflict resolution, and problem solving. Complete the course by participating in a robust business simulation providing you with the opportunity to practice the principles taught.
Ways to Learn
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Strengthen your project management/leadership skills.
- Participate in a real-world simulation to “get your feet wet.”
- Learn to streamline your projects based on best practices.
- Use tools and techniques specialized for project management.
- Project Management Simulation
- Real-world examples and references for learners to easily explore course topics
- Subject matter expert available to answer questions, provide guidance, and offer additional content to address individual problem areas
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners seeking project management experience.
100% Web-based learning.
Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.