Project Management Team Leadership
This course explores best practices for managing a team and provides access to a robust business simulation providing the opportunity to practice the principles taught.
The vast majority of project work in today's organizations is done in a team setting. This online, self-paced course focuses on the roles and responsibilities of the team leader, best practices in working with project stakeholders, and practices to build and maintain a positive team environment through effective communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving.
Complete the course by participating in a robust business simulation providing you with the opportunity to practice the principles taught. Reach out to a subject matter expert available to answer questions, provide guidance, and offer additional content to address individual problem areas.
Approximately 28 hoursUp to 12 months to complete coursework
$359No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
2.8 CEUsStrategic & Business Management 3 PDUs | Technical PM 9 PDUs | HRCI 28
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Participate in a real-world simulation to “get your feet wet”
- Learn ow project management team leaders can build a positive team environment through effective communication, team building activities, problem-solving, and reflective listening
- Use tools and techniques specialized for project management
- Learn how to identify and resolve team problems
- Gain strategies to resolve team issues
- Receive a Certificate of Completion, printable upon successful completion
- Project Management Simulation
- Real-world examples and references for learners to easily explore course topics
- Subject matter expert available to answer questions, provide guidance, and offer additional content to address individual problem areas
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners seeking project management experience.